Contract Period: 18 Weeks
Form of Contract: JCT D&B 2011 ( Negotiated)
QS/CA: Avison Young
Interior Designer: Greenspace
Apex Contractors were appointed by Anthology to construct and fit-out a sales & marketing suite for their Deptford Foundry residential development, within three railway arches.
- None of the new works could be fixed back to the fabric of the railway arches themselves.
- An independent metsec framed acoustic box was constructed within the arches to provide an envelope inside which the marketing suite could be built and fitted out.
- Extensive feature joinery installed within the marketing areas, including Anthology’s corporate branding for the new development.
- Feature lighting and AV installations also installed within the marketing suite.
- A full sized replica of a Foundry apartment was constructed and fitted out within the new suite, including external balcony & brickwork features.
- A new glazed entrance area fitted with security and access control.
- New glazed partitioned meeting rooms and kitchen facilities fitted.
- Works completed and the marketing suite operational to programme.