Client: Property Trust Group
Contract Period: 44 Weeks
Form of Contract: JCT D&B 2011 ( Negotiated)
QS/CA: Avison Young
Second phase of a development remodelling existing commercial units and fitting out to provide residential units.
- Existing four storey concrete framed building structurally remodelled and fitted out to provide sixteen new apartments for the rental market.
- Conversion of two separate units into one, including openings through the party wall, the removal of one staircase and the conversion of one lift shaft into a service riser.
- Reconfiguration of the external facades and overlaying of the existing roof covering.
- New stud partitioning, with a full M&E and joinery installation throughout including timber flooring.
- Kitchens by Benchmarx.
- Full external works, including installation of a new substation for UKPN to meet the additional loading required by the building.