Client: Kent County Council
Contract Period: 35 Weeks
Form of Contract: JCT Design & Build (single stage)
Architect: Clague Architects (Canterbury)
Quantity Surveyor: Faithful Gould
Services Engineer: MLM Consulting Engineers
Structural Engineer: MLM Consulting Engineers
The works at Furley Park Primary School, Ashford, consisted of the design and construction of a new two story building adjacent to the existing teaching facilities.
- New building construction to provide:
- 6 No. additional Classrooms
- New Hall
- Associated communal areas, Office and Toilet facilities
- Alteration to existing Hard Play Area.
- Associated landscaping alterations.