Client: East London NHS Foundation Trust
Contract Period: 16 Weeks
Form of Contract: JCT IFC
Quantity Surveyor: Castons
Services Engineer: Environmental Design Associates
Works include the full fit out of the existing ground floor shell and core to provide new Mental Health Consultation Rooms.
- Removal of existing hoarding and installation of new curtain walling and doors.
- Fit out works including new lightweight screed and raising of existing manholes to suit the new levels.
- Full M&E installations together with ceiling, partitions and joinery.
- Finishings included full decorations and soft floor coverings.
- New roof top plant and risers.