Client: London Borough of Enfield
Contract Period: 40 weeks
Form of Contract: JCT Intermediate Building Contract with Contractors Design 2005
Contract Administrator: Bailey Garner
Quantity Surveyor: Playle & Partners
Refurbishment of Edmonton Green Community Centre located within a Residential & Shopping Centre area.
The works consisted of:-
- Demolition and alteration of the existing building internally, including the demolition of the existing stairwell area.
- Removal of existing roof.
- New works included an extension to accommodate the new stairwell.
- Enclosure of the existing undercroft.
- The envelope including the new feature roof with metal cladding and areas of rendered panels.
- Internally, the building was completely refurbished with the installation of a new lift and mechanical & electrical services.